The Master’s Program
Upcoming Dates, Cost + Logistics
Program Launch: Winter 2018
Program Dates: February 15th – July 1st, 2018
- Deposit – $750
- Payments of 2 or 3 available due in even installments before the end of the course.
- 2 payments of $925
- 3 payments of $616
- Payments taken via PayPal.
- You’ll be asked to fill out a auto payment waiver that allows us to bill you accordingly.
TUITION Discounts (for Q + A participants ONLY:)
- Sign up within 1 week of the Q + A session and get a $500 discount on your tuition.
- Sign up within 4 weeks of the Q + A session and get a $200 discount on your tuition.
- (Receive up to 2) $150 discount per referred teacher who puts down a deposit.
- Q & A discounts and Referral discounts can be combined but may not exceed $650 total.
- Module 0 Welcome (February 15th – 28th)
- Module 1 Course Introduction (February 15th – 28th)
- Module 2 Body Awareness & Brain-Based Cues (March 1st – 15th)
- Module 3 Psychology of Awareness (March 16th – 31st)
- Module 4 Motivation (April 1st – 15th)
- Module 5 Student-Centered Teaching & Positive Framing (April 16th – April 30th)
- Module 6 Project Refinement & Practical Application (May 1 – June 6)
- Module 7 LIVE EVENT in Sonoma County, CA (June 7 – 10)
- Includes Thursday night dinner and orientation
- Project Deadline (July 1st)
Benefits and Perks
- Earn 16 PMA CEC’s
- One-on-one coaching from both facilitators:
- You will receive four 1:1 coaching sessions total throughout the program. Once you register, we will send you a link where you can schedule those sessions. You will get two sessions with each facilitator.
- The coaching session schedule will look like this:
- 1 session pre-course launch (before Feb. 15th) to help you prepare and plan
- 1 session during the first 4 modules to trouble-shoot, clarify, integrate, and apply
- 1 session during the Project Refinement & Practical Application module
- 1 session after the Live Event (or during if time permits)
- Successful completion of the course prepares teachers to present on the Research Panel at the annual PMA conference.
* The PMA Research Panel is an independent body and will use their own criteria to determine if you can present your information. We do not guarantee submission.*
Special Q + A Sessions
Join Chantill & Anne for lively and informative Q & A discussions where you will not only be able to ask all your questions but also have a chance to receive a substantial early-bird program discount and bonus private coaching. Q & A calls are scheduled for 1 Friday a month at 4 pm PST.